Sunday, October 6, 2013

What do I want on my tombstone?

             What I want on my tombstone is that uhm… I haven’t actually thought about it and never will when I know I`m going to die. The thing I want to write on my tombstone is that rest in peace (of course) and I want it written in font Arial because that’s my favorite font. Size 16 would be nice and maybe a device that would be typed not written on the tombstone likes an electrical tombstone. Like a futuristic tombstone that shows pictures of me and my memories of the people and runs by the wind mill power in a place that no one goes because its o peaceful.
              Getting to the main point I would like to put born June 27, 1997 and died about the age of 75 or 80 probably the time of my last birthday of some year, I really don’t know, but I can calculate, but I`m really lazy too do it because it takes time typing my blog. I should say in my tombstone that I hate doing my blog and going to school every morning. I have wake up early and shower to go to school every morning and it’s a pain in the ass. When I die I want it to be the perfect and the funniest death in the world and put it as the funniest death.com, this could be the best death in the world. This is what I want my tombstone video to be. I don’t want any sad sorrow death in my life, but a happy smiling and funny death in my life.
              The tombstone will say the date of birth and death and then says here lies the Japanese guy who was bravely defeated by the lord of the magic and was defeated in the most horrible and funny way of life. The most interesting man in the island of Saipan and the funniest guy in the whole world. The great man Yuta Kitami 670 who bravely died in the most funniest way. That is what I want to write on my tomb stone for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment