Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Which of the seven sins am I most guilt of?

            One of the seven sins that I am most guilt of is, I have a heart that devises wicked plots. The reason I have this sin is because in my mind I have always thought of wicked and unusual plots in my mind, but doesn't actually happen. It still is a sin to think about because I will not able to think like a good person if I keep doing this. I have thought about deceiving people or thinking of caring nobody or anything. This was also not auctioned, but if someone made me so pissed off, I would take think of a wicked plan or and plot it, how will it go. Then I will take actions from the plan because it was I thought of and I will give no damn about anything and eventually lose control, then listening to no one.

              I have another reason that this is my sin because I am a person who keeps his hatred to himself and let it all out in the end. It is like I keep all my stress then later on if I was mad, I let it burst out. Also I don’t want to keep all the stress because it is depressing and sad every time I go through that situation. I can calm myself down if I lay down on my bed while doing that my eyes are on the computer watching Japanese drama. I think everyone has committed sins, maybe except people who are raised as church people like nuns or priest. For my opinion, I think that everyone in the whole world and only humans had that greed to commit sins. I do not know that for sure, but I need to learn things from the world that make me realize what is happening in the real world.

              Everyday I have this mellow mind going to school, committing no sins and no hatred to anyone is I just in class bored. I am thinking what I will do after school and thinking when it will be over. Over these past few years, I have been a good boy and think not committed any sins, but many thinks I have committed sins. I do not really like the word sin because it is like I did something, but we don’t notice it. Committing sins is bad, but it isn't exactly as killing anyone. I mean killing is far much worse than plotting wicked things from the heart. For me I think that humans are created to live, laugh, smile, have emotions, and some people think humans are not supposed to commit sins and they are all good, but in reality it is all for nothing but things. If there light, then there is always darkness and if there is darkness then there is always light, it is just like the yinyang symbol.


              I guess the reasons are all over my mind when it comes to my heart that devises wicked plots.

No comments:

Post a Comment