Monday, August 12, 2013

Describe Myself

If I should describe myself, I am Japanese and born from Japan. My name is Yuta Kitami. I am 16 years old and I go to SIS Saipan International School. To tell you the truth I was born in Japan, but was raised in Saipan. I was born in Nagano, Nakano-Shi in Japan. It is a Rural Place with mountains and old people. When I was 3 months old, I moved to Saipan and there on I lived and schooled on the island of Saipan. People call me rich, but I am just a normal person nothing BIG. I have dark skin and I am sort of tall. I smile like an angel and very nice guy.


I love music and animations. My favorite type of Music is everything because I am a multi genre person. I like it because several types of music, but different tunes and sounds. It’s like I have a passion for it. Animation is sort of like Japanese cartoons and I like it because of I have been watching it when I was little and it excites me whenever I watch it.



I am a normal person with a normal family. I have one younger brother, one dad and one mom. My nanny is like my guardian and very close to me. My nanny took care of me when I was still a little baby back then. I wear glasses and have acne problems. I have died my hair to ash brown and am a little messy with my hair. I am a little fat and big, but okay size. I am not that smart.   


1 comment:

  1. はっははははははは

    ”I am not that smart"、言えてる。

    ReplyDelete