Monday, August 26, 2013

Your Favorite Trip


      My favorite trip was when I went to Australia with my Family. It was the best time I ever had. I had the most favorable time of my life. It was when I was like 12 years old and I went there in eight hours flight. I was tired and sleep from when I woke up in the morning. I got ready to go to the airport in 4 o’clock in the morning and I felt like I was about to sleep in a few seconds. I went to the airplane and then waited there, but I had a pretty good time there. During the flight, I ate chocolate cake and watched several movies in front of my seat. I slept in the plane for about 4 hours and four hours of the other time, I slept through it.
After about eight hours I finally reached to Australia where we changed our money to Australian money. It was cool to see other foreign money and after we did the boring paper works, there was actually a Japanese tour guide who guided us to this hotel where I thought it was the most fantastic, more than mine. It was a hotel, but it looked like a resort that had its own private beach, it was the most things in my life because there were big fishes, sand, clean water and a waterfall, but the sad thing was I had no swimming suit because I didn't know. That was the sad part in that day, but I was happy to see the scenery out in balcony.

A day later, my family and I went to the water park somewhere in the place I went and then I saw a pack of dolphins and many different kinds of sea animals. Later on that, I can`t really remember what happened, but it was fun. The next day we went to an amusement park with many land animals. That was where the first time I have seen snakes, alligator, koala and Kangaroos. I have seen many things in my life, but that is the first time I have seen many reptiles.
In the amusement park, I have ridden in many rides, except for the roller coaster. Then I went to the restroom where I found it amusing because the stalls were all connected and I can see many things dangling down, but I was small that time so I didn't care that much. The evening has gone through and the last ride was the helicopter where it was amazing because I could see high above like the sky.

Everything was alright and we got back safe to Saipan where the same tropical weather and the same people, but when I went to Australia was one my favorite trip.

                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment