Thursday, August 22, 2013

Is it better to use your knowledge and experience to solve problems than ask other people for advice? Do you agree or disagree?

 I disagree because even though you know everything in the world, it doesn’t matter; humans are not created for perfect human beings, but as balanced as possible. People are created to live life and as peaceful as possible. It is good to ask people because they would know how things are different then what you know and besides I know a person can`t know anything because I think it is impossible for a single human being to be as prosperous like a perfect being.
You know, I want to be a perfect human being like in the movies where they have super cool effects that make them even cooler. Any ways, I really think that you should not think on your own and solve problems because everyone needs help. There is this one guy in our class and says that he is better in academics than our class and giving us his high pride. I think he is lying to everyone that he is smarter than everyone else in the class.
They say that in the world, there are unspecified things in the world, and if somebody or I is stranded on some place and there are some people, it is better to ask somebody than to use your knowledge and experience to solve problems. There are people who think they know everything from experience and knowledge, but they could be actually be cheating from their life or making up things that will make people believe them.
I hate people who are like that because they think they are always right, but no they aren't. They are nothing but lazy people with no knowledge of whatsoever and think that it is alright to say it in front of people. The things that I disagree with this question are most certainly that you shouldn't always rely on your knowledge; I mean you should, but not all the time. I mean, if you use your knowledge and experience to solve problem it is good for the brain to work efficiently, but over exert is quite hard for the brain.
In the last of my suggestion, I think that this shouldn't be a problem with everyone because answers will vary in many situations. One wrong step in using and knowledge and experience then it’s over because the thing is that it requires you hard work and effort to gain to solve problems by our own.





No comments:

Post a Comment