Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who is my favorite superhero?

              My favorite superhero is batman because he is the man. He is the man because he owns many cool gadgets that make movies from batman look cool. Batman is a character that hides in the darkness like bat in the dark. He makes normal people look cool because his fighting style and actions of what he has done is super cool. He is idolized by many young children, the fact that he is a superhero, he is also a billionaire.


              Batman has his own secret layer where his butler is the technicians and helper. He has a side kick called Robin Hood and he is red and outstanding. Anyway batman is cool person because whenever there is crime he comes out of knows where then he punishes the criminals until they have gone to mercy. I know that he doesn't have super powers, but he gets things that normal superheroes don’t have. He is rich so he gets things like a car that transforms to a motorcycle or a plane. When I watch Batman`s movies, the first thing that I thought in my mind was that he was cool. Everyone loved batman and he is still idolized by many children around the world.


              Many people mimic the villain, the joker and basically he is also a human, but a cruel lonely being. He joins forces with other villains and terrorizes the city. When all the other villains are attacking the city batman comes from the dark and beats them up. He always works alone, nobody by him except his partner robin hood. Robin Hood only appears in the comics, not in the movies. The most recent movie was the dark night that became popular once again. 

              I think he is the only superhero that is my favorite. I have never read the comics, but his movies is what amuses people and attracts attention of people. Many people still like him and idolize him throughout the world. His features of him is cool because he has a black costume like a bat and cool gadgets like a blade shuriken that’s sharp and tough. If I were to be a billionaire, I would want things that batman had. The logo is very famous among the people in school. I know that it is a fiction story, but this could happen because they are humans with super strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment