Wednesday, September 18, 2013

In the past people were friendlier than we are today. Do you agree or disagree?

              I think I agree with this because in the past people were so nice that they gave us good compliments to each other and a nice warm welcome to each other. This time all has change because we are grown people already. We start to understand each other by talking and doing things. I am in high school right now and I have this huge pressure that everyone in my families company is saying that I am going to take over my resort. Both my mom and dad don’t give a damn about what I do and what I care in my life because they are both busy at work. Everyone starts to change, even I have changed. When I was about 12 years old I was a bright kid, but now I will dull and lazy. Sometime I feel like a kid when I go insane. It relieves me stress. Also my friends were so kind, but suddenly mean and still nice. It gives me this presence that many of the people changed.

              As life goes on things have changed like the family relation or friendship with other and also making friends. Every year and on our class changes things, fashion, hair styles and all sorts of other things. I have seen our class from junior high through high school with some new student and some of them have changed very odd. When everyone goes into high school people start to take their work very seriously. That is because it will affect in some college resumes and so parents will have no worry in the grades because it is not like elementary or junior high. Everybody needs to tighten up because we are going to college and some maybe leaving this island. I am holding a lot of responsibility right now, most of all is that to go college and take the SAT. It makes me nervous that there is about fifty questions in each section and three parts, but it will give the score of what college we are able to go to.


              I am happy and down right now in my life. The reason is because of the family relationship and study and friends. The study and family relationship is the bad things because of stress and anger. My friends and music is the only ones that calm me down, but I know that life is hard and we need endurance. In the past my friend in fourth grade was the nicest person, but when he changed school he changed to this person I don’t even know. He turned even messed up then other people I have seen. Well, now that I know that life has changed people are starting to realize that it is there truth about themselves. They can change and think differently than others. Maybe after all it is was the time to face reality of the future world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment