Sunday, September 22, 2013

What are three things that will make my life perfect?

Three things that will actually make my life perfect, that is to….I`ve never actually thought about it. The truth is that I need a lot more than three, but the one I want the most is money, power and girls. If I have these three things then I would be the happiest person in the world. I mean every guy in the world would want these things to be part of his life. If they didn't want these things then they would be either weird or stupid. I will say this that the majority of the male in the class would choose the things that I put.
              The reason why I have picked money is because I wanted a lot of money so I could support my family and relative, then I could be a big house, and could live my life of dreams. Money is the main source of the world and I would do hard working things that I would not normally do for money. Money can change a person to greedy, evil bastard, but I can also change into a beggar. It’s a win or lose thing. I can buy many things with money like items of phones or things like food and all sorts of other stuffs.

              The second thing power and if I had a power over people then I would be known to everyone and wouldn’t have to listen to anyone. The things the I want with power is that to make things not get powered and defenseless. I need to use this power or good and not to become as bad as other people. Power has given the life of energy between people and life. It gives us strength and dignity to overcome what hard things come for. Everyone would have the power to overcome things, but what we need is the effort to beat it. Power gives the right to become the leader and the strength to lead people away from misery, but to wisdom.


              The last is girls because, girls are the one that give men the energy to feel good and become the man of their lifetime. The girls are what make men happy and willing to d anything for them. Girls could be the life source of men and could be more feared than power or money. This could be the ultimate source for men. The girls are more fierce and wild than guys. Every now and then the generation would change and girls are more feared than boys. I would be scared right now if that would actually happened.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment