Sunday, November 3, 2013

What are things that I would teach and not teach my children? How would my children do differently?

Things that I would perhaps teach to my children to the future are not the way I want my parents to do it. I know that my parents raised me kind of strict, yet nice, but I don’t think they have any teaching skills to children. I mean they did raise me good when I was up to like 13 years old, but after that incident with my mom and dad I lost trust in them. They do still support me for who I am, but they never do things with me and my brother, they do, but not what normal parents, who care about their child do.
              Well the things that I would teach to my children is to never go off by themselves, like anywhere far off, they can only go with someone else like a friend or family. I won`t be a parent who believes Christ and all that crap. I would be those kinds of people who are a normal kind of family which they have a normal job and lay with the children and sooner or later send them off to college. I know I have seen many families who go through many troubles, but they make it up somehow. Other things I want to teach to my children are to learn their manners well because I don’t want them to look bad to others, but to look good to others. There table manners are very important to others and they could be living in either Japan or the mainland (USA).
              There are many other things I want to teach to my children like becoming brave always have courage and I want to teach them that being alone doesn’t make them powerless. I always want them to know that us parents or single parents will always worry and care the their own child`s feelings.
              I know being a parent is a hard thing to do and there is always one wall that will block your way. That wall is from hard working and good endurance in life. Some kids have experienced some domestic violence from parents or horrible things and I am not going to be like those kinds of parents.
              In the future, I will definitely become one of the nicest and good parents in the world even though I am a single parent in the world. It is the not the wrong to become one and it is the right to be one. That is what I believe in child parenting and I do believe that it will be one of the most important things in your lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment