Sunday, November 3, 2013

Should SIS have uniforms or not?

Should SIS have uniforms or not? I don’t know about that because our clothes during school have worn anything. Our School called Saipan International school never had any problems or never recall uniforms, but people from other schools has came to our school and started telling us that we need uniforms for example the priest has been telling people whether or not they want to believe god or not.
The uniforms in our school don’t match because of the people. Our people are mostly Asians, but we oppose most of this misunderstanding. I really hate uniforms because of the design and I believe that in school we need fashion school is the only place that we can show off our own fashion design. I have always opposed the idea of uniforms because it’s like somebody is controlling us and were like the minions. I like to make a riot to cancel uniforms because that’s how I hate uniforms so much.
There are many reasons why I hate uniforms, because they always have to get washed and we don’t want that to happen. These would make our life harder and even out of reach.
My other reason is because they have no style and that they are just plain boring to see. I like clothes or uniforms that have different design to themselves and I don’t want that to be gone from our school. I think our school, Saipan International School should remain the way we are and never let it change in our school, SIS.
  My last reason is because uniforms could be a pain in butt, because of washing the same clothes especially if you have siblings who goes to the same school it is bad. Unfortunately I don’t want that to happen because I get mixed up with whose clothes, I mean uniform.
I have seen many uniforms around the world especially in Japan, because most of the schools in Japan has to wear uniforms during middle school and high school. I think we have to do that in order to follow the rules stated in Japan. Other schools in the Western, United States of America, can be worn anything because it is not restricted not unless it is a prestigious private school.  
I like to have a cool uniform, but the uniforms like in other schools of Saipan are kind of shameful from the view from others. I like the uniforms in Japan because it seems like what normal high school or middle school people would wear.
The teenagers have many saying about the uniform and how they dislike them in our school. They dislike it because how boring it is and how there is no style, the same reason as mine. I want to help them support the reason why we hate uniforms. The uniforms should not be used in our school.




No comments:

Post a Comment